Faucets happen to be the essential installation that can transform the entire look and feel of your bathroom. The faucets are the crowns for your bathroom that do not just bring about utility but also style and grandeur to your space.
Almost any space in your home is an extension of your persona. So you must design it in a way that will truly reflect your sense of aesthetics.
Now bathrooms are the rooms in the house that demand the most hygiene and sanitization to ensure that they remain germ-free. And studies have shown that faucets happen to be the most contaminated areas of the restroom.
Under such circumstances, contactless bathroom faucets can also prove to be extremely beneficial.
To help you choose better, here are some of the faucet options for your bathroom.
Types of Faucets
Here are the major types of faucets that you can choose from.
- Angular Stop Cock – The Angular Stop Cock permits the water to flow from a single point control system to all outlets offering a regulated flow of water in this case. The faucet maintains its flawless finish by robotic electroplating. The stopcock and spindle size of the BSP work well with all the mixers, especially in basins. You can also choose from our exclusive collection here.
- Bib Cock – The spout is crafted for ensuring minimal water wastage with fewer splashes or spills. The nozzle is bent down and the water flows through the inlet. The spindle size is most apt for dishwashers or washing machines. Your bathroom is bound to look flawless and fabulous with this. You can get multiple bib cock options through our Essence Neo, Skipper, Element and Immacula and Quadra range.
- Bath Spout – This one can be used as a single-outlet valve or as two or three valves that allow the water to flow into the tube. The single or multi-valve outlet assists in controlling the flow. Here you can choose from a plethora of options like Fluid, Amazon, Barrel Neo. Check out our collection of faucets and go with what you like the most.
- Single Lever Basin Mixer – The single lever of these bathroom faucets controls the cold and hot water supply that works with hand showers, head showers and basins. Move the lever down to close and up to open the tap. To change the temperature of the water you have to move the lever from right to left or vice versa. Give your washroom an ethereal look with great shine and flawless casting of these faucets. You can explore our range to get the perfect match for your bathroom.
- Divertor – This one lets you control the direction of water flow. The water can be diverted to an added hand shower to the overhead shower through a shower or bath diverter/mixer. The seamless finish transforms your bathroom décor into a whole new level. Hindware’s Quadra, Cora, Edge and Amazon offer multiple options for the same.
According to the décor, ambiance and necessity of your washroom, you can choose the type of faucets that will be most suitable and will cater to your aesthetic taste and utility requirements.